humma™ Honey-Wax SeparatorEnquire Now You are here: Home » Honey Extraction Plant » Wax Removing Centrifuges » Humma™ Honey-wax Separator
The innovative design of the humma™ honey-wax separator, otherwise known as spin-float technology provides you with the most advanced, easy-to-use technology for the separation of honey and wax, to the highest quality.
New Patented Market Leading Technology
- Easy to use technology means reduced operator hours and low skill staff can operate it.
- Efficient separation delivering clean honey and drier wax.
- Continuous wax removal, eliminating bottlenecks and stoppages.
- No further honey processing required.
- Continuous processing of granulated honey.
- Ultra quiet operation — no more earmuffs.
- Compact design with up to 1 tonne/hr throughput.
- Input - Standard RJT fittings - Nominal 2" (50mm)
- Input location - Back of the machine, 960mm from the floor to the fitting centre
- Output Honey - 3" (75mm) tube, for clamp of flexible hose to honey buffer tank, optional right or left hand side
- Output location - Front (left to right) 580mm from floor to fitting centre
- Ouput Wax - Centre outfeed, to a container on the floor under the humma
- Spin Speed - Variable, 750 - 1000rpm
- Electrical - Standard 240v single phase, 10A supply. (We use a high efficiency 3 phase motor in conjunction with a single 3-phase inverter for power)
- Power lead - 5 metres (power socket to control box
- VFD Shielded cable - 5 metres (variable frequency drive control box to humma)